Ink To Spill is an American, coast to coast, virtual band. We are almost never in the same place and yet we’ve been highly prolific creating content that we have just begun to release one single at a time. Gus Reeves, the face and voice of ITS drives our sound from his Music Box on Vashon Island, west of Seattle, delivering soulful vocals and innovative guitar. Ernie Adams drums deliver a signature sound developed over the years from his world travels with Jazz legends and his University of Illinois Professorship. Ryan Behling’s vocals are the sorbet that breaks up our sound whether exploring ‘Eclecticity’ or joining Gus on duets. C’Quil’s restless mind inspires the melodies and harmonies through demonstrative lyrics. Together, they explore an eclectic sound that bounces off all the boundaries within the alternative rock space, leaving no stone unturned as they examine all aspects of this world.
- Ernie Adams has played in 49 different countries, in over 200 venues around the world. He has recently appeared on the Empire TV series. His extensive highlights can be found at www.ernieadamsmusic.com/bio.html
- Ryan has touring experience throughout the US with the following bands: KAVA, RON Starrunner and AfroZep. His music can be found at www.ryanbehling.com.
- Gus performs weekly as the duo River Twain in Vancouver, WA, ‘gusreeves.com’, ‘rivertwain.com’ ‘soundbetter.com/profiles/27430-gus-reeves’
- Ink To Spill has 40 recordings that are among their collection of mastered, mixed or demo songs. There are at least 40 more songs in lyrical form in the pipeline
- ITS has over 3,300 fans who follow them on RadioAirplay/Jango
- The band members collectively have over 5,000 facebook followers
The single “Lenny” was the staff Pick of the Week on radioairplay.com when ITS first debuted as The Quills
‘Lenny is haunting…’ – Matt Starr, Drummer/Producer, Matt Starr Coaching
In its first 5 days of release, the ‘Something Here is Torn’ video was viewed over 1.35K times.
“…take full advantage of the plethora of production tools available to them to create dynamic, energetic rock.” – Pure Grain Audio
“Together, they explore an eclectic sound that bounces off all the boundaries within the alternative rock space, leaving no stone unturned as they examine all aspects of this world.” – The Hype Magazine
“‘Raging Hormones’ finds Ink to Spill generating a raw aggressive rhythm rife with surging dense harmonics and edgy vocals.” – Bong Mines Entertainment
“The group leaves no stone unturned, with lyrics that range from the deeply personal to the socially conscious, to the downright ridiculous.”– Authority Magazine
“Together, they explore an eclectic sound that bounces off all the boundaries within the alternative rock space…” – Thrive Global
“…light and hopeful feel up front and dark and soulful on the back end…” – VENTS Magazine Interview
Blooming in New Orleans
Robes On Fire
Something Here Is Torn
Stop, Drop and Roll